Spine, Pain, and Orthopedic Telemedicine Across Texas
CSC is available online for pain and injury consultations.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine allows you to have real-time interactive communication with a healthcare provider through the use of technology.
Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas has the leading telemedicine technology to monitor a treatment plan appropriate for your medical needs. Our providers can set up video and audio communication, easily accessible from your home computer or smart device. From medication delivery to at-home physical therapy, including; DME available for pick up. CSC can help patients all over Texas with telemedicine.
What are the benefits of Telemedicine?
- Easy and convenient
- Bilingual accessible
- Specialized care
- Availability form Monday – Saturday
- Eliminate travel time
- Privacy assurance
- Less time in the waiting room
Q: How can patients access services without going to a provider's office?
Q: Is a patient still able to come into the office for an appointment?
Q: With a telemedicine consultation, what platform will be utilized?
Q: How long would take me to receive my login and password information for “Zoom”?
Q: What if a patient doesn’t have a qualifying smart device?
Telemedicine for Our Comprehensive Spine Center Community
The safety of our patients, guests, and employees is our top priority every day and we understand the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities in Texas.
As we continue to monitor the evolution of COVID-19, we are practicing CDC’s “social distancing” recommendations in our facilities. We encourage each of you to follow the example set by the CDC and the advice of government authorities. This is a precarious situation and we urge you to take it seriously.
We have a huge advantage with Telemedicine, and our staff is currently working with a fully digital office to continue providing care to our existing, as well as new patients across Texas.
CSC is offering telemedicine appointments to patients for their regular Ortho, spine and pain management consults and follow-ups. We continue to highly encourage setting up telemedicine appointments. However, our practice will be using Zoom and will also have translators available. We will still keep our clinics open for patients who would rather come in for an in-person consultation or if they have a procedure scheduled.
We understand that our patients may be concerned about coming in for their appointments; however, follow up care will need to continue to ensure you remain healthy. We are regularly monitoring the CDC updates and recommendations.
Our specialists and staff ensure all health, safety standards, and procedures are followed daily, and we are also taking extra precautions during this time.
- We are taking everyone’s temperature, including staff, patients, and guests.
- We ask that all patients and/or guests (translators…) wear mask coverings and if you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that no guests are allowed unless they are considered a “translator” or “if a patient has difficulty with mobility and need assistance”. All other guests will be asked to wait in the car.
- We are having all patients complete a screening questionnaire. If the screen reveals a significant risk of infection or infection exposure, we are rescheduling appointments.
- We have increased the frequency of cleanings in our clinics on all hand contact surfaces such as door handles, front desk counter, armchair, and more.
- We have also provided hand sanitizers throughout our clinics for use.
- We are notifying patients and staff to stay home if they are feeling sick.
Visit the CDC website for more information regarding the Coronavirus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
The Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas Team
Zoom Meeting Guide for Telemedicine
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
It is essential to consult directly with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis, medical advice and treatment. Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas is not liable for any person acting or refraining from acting on the information provided. By using this website you agree to use the content only for informative purposes.