Preparing For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas for your care. For your convenience, a patient registration form can also be sent to you prior to your visit by mail, email or fax. This will greatly expedite your office visit. Once you obtain the forms please fill them out and bring them to your appointment along with the following items:
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications, including dosage and frequency
- All X-rays and MRIs. Please bring the films or the disc please reports are not enough.
- List of questions or concerns
- Information about previous treatments and medications. If you have had previous surgery bring a copy of your surgical report and office visits.
- Medical records you think may be helpful to our physicians
- Friend or family member to help ask questions and take notes for you (if you wish)
Don’t forget your New Patient Paperwork Click Here
Ready to Visit a Doctor Today?
Ready to See a Doctor?
18601 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 618
Mesquite, Texas 75150
North Dallas Office
10 Medical Plaza Parkway Plaza III Ste 206
Dallas, Texas 75234
Fort Worth Office
1000 9th Avenue, Suite A
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
1000 North Davis Street Ste. G
Arlington, Texas 76012
2700 W Pleasant Run Rd. Ste 210
Lancaster, Texas 75146
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
It is essential to consult directly with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis, medical advice and treatment. Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas is not liable for any person acting or refraining from acting on the information provided. By using this website you agree to use the content only for informative purposes.