COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Safety Update for Our Community
Dear Comprehensive Spine Center Family,
At Comprehensive Spine Center, the safety of our patients, guests, and employees is our top priority every day. We understand the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities.
We understand that our patients may be concerned about coming in for their appointments; however, follow up care will need to continue to ensure you remain healthy. We are regularly monitoring the CDC updates and recommendations.
While health, safety standards, and procedures are followed daily, we want to ensure you that we are taking extra precautions during this time.
- We are taking everyone’s temperature, including staff, patients, and guests.
- We are having all patients complete a screening questionnaire. If the screen reveals a significant risk of infection or infection exposure, we are rescheduling appointments.
- We have increased the frequency of cleanings in our clinics on all hand contact surfaces such as door handles, front desk counter, armchair, and more.
- We have also provided hand sanitizers throughout our clinics for use.
- We are notifying patients and staff to stay home if they are feeling sick.
Visit the CDC website for more information regarding the Coronavirus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
On behalf of the physicians and staff at Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas, we are here for you. We are continually monitoring the situation and will make changes to our procedures as more information becomes available. We will pull together as a community and continue to follow strict protocols to protect our patients, our staff, and the public. Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions.
The Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas team
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
It is essential to consult directly with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis, medical advice and treatment. Comprehensive Spine Center of Dallas is not liable for any person acting or refraining from acting on the information provided. By using this website you agree to use the content only for informative purposes.